It isn’t a secret on my blog that Autumn is my absolute favourite season; I love everything from Halloween to the crisp falling leaves. To celebrate it now officially being not only Autumn but also October I figured the best way to celebrate would be to share with you my Autumn essentials!
- Tartan: I own a burgundy tartan scarf and I wear it every single year. I absolutely adore everything about it – nothing screams Autumn more than burgundy tartan!
- Pumpkin Spice Candles: Autumn/Winter is always candle season and what better way to capture Autumn than filling the air with the perfect scent: pumpkins!
- LUSH Halloween: I adore anything themed so when it gets to this time of year I have to indulge in the new Halloween LUSH range – whether its gouls or pumpkins I always have to try something new.
- Pumpkin decor: When Halloween is just round the corner why wouldn’t you want to start the decorations as soon as possible?
- Urban Decay HEAT palette: The colours in this palette compliment not just my colour scheme but also my Autumn aesthetic.
- Denim Jacket: My favourite Autumn coats definitely hop between my denim jacket and my leather jacket. But, I just think a splash of tartan with denim is the best combination for Autumn fashion.
- Halloween Movies: Because what gets you more excited for Halloween than Halloween movies themselves? A few favourites of mine are of course ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’, ‘The Addams Family’ and ‘Hocus Pocus’.
- Dark Lipsticks: Although they may be a nightmare to apply nothing compliments the season more than beautiful deep fall lipsticks.
- Bobble Hats: With the weather getting colder and winter fashion already on our doorsteps bobble hats are an essential to any Autumn wardrobe.
- Biker Boots: Because what better way to be warm, comfortable and stylish all at once?
- Burgundy: No colour screams Autumn more than burgundy in my opinion – the amount of jumpers I own in my favourite Autumn shade is slowly becoming ridiculous…yet I still buy more!
FACEBOOK: The Life and Times of Elsa Browne
YOUTUBE: Ellie Browne
DISCLAIMER: Some of the links provided are affiliated links.