Although it truly feels like Summer is already upon us here in the UK Spring is just about to come to a close. At the end of every season I enjoy collecting together my favourite things and taking the time to share them with you and so, that brings me to this post…my Spring favourites!
In 2017 I overtly enjoyed Spring and everything it had to offer; usually I’m an Autumn girl but this year I’ve fallen head over heels with everything ‘Spring’. The beautiful flowers and Easter activities made it such a fun season and I will be sad to see it go (until next year). This new-found love for the season is exactly why I had to include an easter themed picture as the cover photo – nothing says Spring better than pink flowers and bunny ears right?
- French-plaits: Recently I’ve been practicing french plaits and after a few weeks I’ve finally managed to (nearly) perfect the french plait! I now seem to use them every day – whether it’s my entire hair or half of it I absolutely adore how easy it is to just shove my hair up yet still manage to look cute.
- The Body Shop Tea Tree face wash: One of my aims for 2017 was to be able to (hopefully) get clear skin. In January I took advantage of the O2 priority moments and got 30% off my order at The Body Shop whilst indulging in some new skincare products. During this time I discovered the wonderful tea tree face wash. Since using it my skin has cleared up wonderfully and I just absolutely adore the scent and feel it gives to my skin.
- Mickey Mouse Shorts (Zara): After a lot of trailing the internet, waiting for the right size, returning wrong sizes and buying the correct size from Oxford Street’s Zara I can finally say that these beautiful shorts are mine! I adore sporting anything low-key Disney and especially ‘vintage’ style Mickey so I just knew these had to be added to my wardrobe for upcoming Disney trips. I’ll link the shorts here.
- Raspberry Ripple Iced Cooler (McDonalds): Every time I saw a poster for this drink I just knew I had to try it. I have no words to explain how absolutely wonderful this drink is. For £1.99 I almost threw my money at McDonalds…if you haven’t already, you must try this!! It’s a mixture of milkshake, ice cream and a slushy. The taste is insanely intense; it will indefinitely be my drink of the summer.
- Tangled: The Series Journal: I honestly have no words for how much I adore this journal. Being an utter journal hoarder I knew that I didn’t need to purhcase another but as soon as I saw the inside cover of Rapunzel and Flynn I just knew it had to be added to my collection. I have also been absolutely adoring ‘Tangled: The Series’, so I figured it was only right I bought at least one thing from the merchandise range. I’ll link the journal here.
- Natural Makeup: Usually I absolutely adore wearing crazy pink/orange eyeshadow with eyeliner but recently I have been adopting the ‘natural look’. I think its just fun to change my look up a bit by opting for naturalness whilst also embracing how I actually look.
- 13 Reasons Why: Of course I had to succumb to the mainstream love of this program. Initially I was slightly weary as the topic is suicide but it wasn’t long before I was pulled in by the constant suspense – I couldn’t be more excited for the next season!
- Everything, Everything: After seeing the trailer for the movie version of the book I just knew that I had to get my hands on a copy. I ended up reading this entire book from cover to cover in roughly 24 hours. If you absolutely adore young adult fiction that revolves around romance, then you must read this book. If you want to pick up your own copy I’ll link the book here.
- Ballet: Ever since watching ‘Angelina Ballerina’ as a child one thing I have always wanted to do is be a ballet dancer. Of course, being a teenager sometimes we don’t always have the courage to do such things. At the beginning of this year I finally took the leap to start ballet classes and I could not be loving it more.